To comply with the FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If youâ€™re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- I make money from every post I put on this blog. If Iâ€™m not making money from every blog post, then it was an oversight on my part and it will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Every link on this blog is a paid link. If it is not a paid link, then it was an oversight on my part and it will become a paid link as soon as possible.
- Every product I review on this blog, I get for free. If I didnâ€™t get it for free, then there was a miscommunication with the company that sent it and I will be billing them for the cost so the product becomes free.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit, use as blackmail, or quote on my blog.
- Just because I get paid to blog does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement. As a matter of fact, I might slam your product and mock you for asking.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my blog posts. If you have any questions, you can contact me at my contact page. Just remember what I said about emails.